TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All sections and information in this document form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on the part of the participant and their parent/guardian (where applicable).
Schedule to Entry Conditions
Name: Woolworths Group Limited
ABN: 88 000 014 675
Address: 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW, 2153
Phone: 02 8885 0000
2. Who may enter?
Entry is only open to persons who are:
(i) Australian residents;
(ii) to Australian Netball Clubs & Associations that have a Woolworths NetSetGO centre;
(iii) willing, ready and able to complete all entry requirements at the times and dates set out in these Terms and Conditions;
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its contractors and agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), cousin whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
3. Promotional Period
The promotion starts at 9:00am local time (Sydney) on 06.04. 23 and closes at 23:59 local time (Sydney) on 18.06.23.(“Promotional Period”).
4. How to enter?
To enter, eligible entrants must complete a Woolworths Netball GrantApplication Form by visiting https://pickfreshplayfresh.netball.com.au/ during the Promotional Period and completing the following details:
(a) entrant’s NetSetGO Club or Association name
(b) entrant’s first name, last name, title, contact number, email, state/territory, suburb/location and club or association website
(c) outlining how the Grant would positively impact the wider community within a twelve (12) month period via a tangible project or activity run by the Club or Association that relates to eating healthy food and being active; and
(d) answering the question: “Explain in detail how your club or association would use the Grant to help kids pick fresh and play fresh”(“Judging Criteria”)
All Applications may be accompanied by pictures or videos to support the submission and incomplete or illegible Applications are not considered valid Applications.
5. Maximum number of entries
Applications are limited to one (1) per person, per club or association.
The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated club or association. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
6. Total grant pool
Total Grant Pool is AUD$100,000.00
7. Grant details
(a) AUD$100,000.00 Grant Prize Pool is broken down as follows:
- 1 x Prize of AUD$20,0000 to the People’s Choice Winner, as voted by members of the public.
- 10 x AUD$8,000 second prize as judged by a panel appointed by the Promoter.
(b) Grants will be no more or no less of the above breakdown.
(c) Grants are not awarded by cash payment to an Applicant but rather, on receipt of a tax invoice issued by a sporting club or association, with a valid ABN, that has an online or physical presence, the Grant will be awarded by Woolworths paying that invoice.
(d) In the case of a renovation or similar request, a quote or tax invoice from a fully licensed tradesperson or organisation is required.
(e) It is a condition of accepting a Grant that Applicants participate in any media opportunities requested by the Promoter, including photographs, interviews, and promotional material.
8. How winners are determined
(a) For the purposes of determining the People’s Choice Prize, the winner will be decided based on the highest number of votes received on the https://pickfreshplayfresh.netball.com.au/ website during the Promotional Period.
(b) For the purposes of determining the second prize winners, the best eight (8) Club or Association responses to the question, “Explain in detail how your club or association would use the grant?”and taking into consideration the Judging Criteria, will win.
(c) All Applications eligible for the second prize will be reviewed by a Judging Panel selected by Woolworths.
9. Winner notification
The successful Applicants will be notified by phone and email from firstname.lastname@example.org during the week of 26th June 2023. The contact details will be those that are supplied to us via the competition entry form on the http://pickfreshplayfresh.netball.com.au/ website.
10. Winner publication
The name/s of the major winners will be published on: http://pickfreshplayfresh.netball.com.au/
11. Redraw or redetermination of winner
If the winner does not respond to Promoter via email or phone within 2 days of winner notification; the prize will be forfeited and will be re-allocated to the next winner as determined by the Promoter.
12. Use of grants
All Grants must be completed by the winners prior to August 2024
13. Permit numbers
14. Additional terms
The Promoter reserve the right, at any time:
(a) to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts, including but not limited to social networking accounts; and/or
(b) to disqualify any entrant (or invalidate his/her entry) that the Promoter reasonably suspect has paid, bartered or offered payment or other consideration to another person in exchange for votes or has otherwise encouraged or procured any person to submit votes contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner must be over 18 years of age to accept the prize. If you are judged as a winner and are under 18 years of age your prize will be forfeited and go to another entry.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the close of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- All ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, transport, transfers to and from Australian airport, spending money, fuel, oil and services costs, safety gear to comply with 3state and territory regulations, in-room charges and any and all other expenses incurred as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. In particular, prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter and any applicable Third Party Supplier (see clause 13), be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, thePromoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the prize(s). Where a prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered and if the prize is a ticket, the winner and any person has purchased or otherwise bears that ticket will be refused entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond thePromoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the competition. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this competition under the same conditions.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize within 2 days of being notified, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter may award their prize to the next best entry determined by the judges.
- If an entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date on which they enter the competition and the end of the entry period, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If consumers are required to purchase a product to enter, then it is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner retain a clear copy of their original receipt and provide it to the Promoter as proof of a valid purchase to enter this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Any prize supplied by a third party supplier(that is, individual or organisation which is separate to the Promoter (“Third Party Supplier” ) is subject to the terms and conditions of that ThirdParty Supplier. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any third party supplier or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition andConsumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If in the conduct of this competition, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under theCompetition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, thePromoter’s liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize.
- Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition(including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. If the entry or any part of the entry is provided to the entrant by a third party, the entrants warrant that they have obtained the relevant copyright and other intellectual property rights permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this competition. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry (including but not limited to amending, editing, selecting, cropping, retouching, adding to or deleting from any part of the submitted entry) for the purposes of thePromoter’s business including for promotional purposes without the payment of any further fee or compensation. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by thePromoter to give effect to this arrangement. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter, its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to or resulting from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- If entry is via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, “Platform” means Facebook, Twitter or Instagram as applicable. Entrants acknowledge that use of thePlatform is subject to the terms and conditions of that Platform. ThePromoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of the conduct of any of the Platforms, including the decision of any Platform to remove or not remove any photographs, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. In particular, the thoughts and views expressed on each of the Platforms, are only the thoughts and views of the individual that posted them. They are not representative of the opinions of the Promoter, nor does the Promoter confirm, guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any post. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any Platform. It is a condition of entry that each entrant grants a complete release to Facebook and Instagram from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to this competition.
- These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
- The Promoter is Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 of 1Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153.