If you’re always on the go like Caitlin, this recipe is for you. It’s easy to make and will last you the whole week!
These banana, oat sesame balls are a great recipe! They are so easy make and something you can eat on the go.
They taste delicious and perfect for whenever you feel like you need a little bit of energy .
Easy in-between meal snack, so best to make a batch at the start of the week!
- 12 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 1 large banana, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1¾ cups Macro Organic oats, roughly chopped in food processor
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbs hulled tahini
- 1 tbs honey
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- 1 tbs Macro LSA
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
2. Roll 1 tablespoon mixture into a ball and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining mixture.
3. Refrigerate balls for 30 minutes or until set.
Balls will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.