These cookies make the perfect lunch box, after school, or after sport snack.
- 18 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 20 Mins Cook
- 1 cup Essentials plain flour
- 1 cup Macro Organic rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Macro Organic quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Macro Organic quinoa, cooked, cooled
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup nut butter, warmed
- 1/4 cup Woolworths honey
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, quinoa flakes and baking powder. In a separate bowl, combine cooked and cooled quinoa, banana, nut butter, honey, egg and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Stir in blueberries. Drop spoonfuls onto the baking trays.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and edges are set. Cool on trays for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.