- 1 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 10 Mins Cook
- 1/3 cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 slice toasted wholemeal bread, cut into croutons
- 1/2 cup spinach leavessmall handful basil leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup each of carrot, peeled into strips
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled into strips
- 1/2 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup no added-salt tinned chickpeas, drained well
- 200g light Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin1 medium nectarine
1. To prepare the snack, preheat oven to 180ºc. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Rub the chickpeas between paper towel to roughen. Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp. Sprinkle yoghurt with cumin and set aside with chickpeas until ready to serve.
3. Combine salad ingredients and serve with prepared snack and nectarine.