A great accompaniment to any snack box!
- 2 Serves
- 120g cooked RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillet, shredded
- 2 tsp woolworths sweet chilli sauce
- 4 x Pandaroo Rice Paper Springroll Wrapper
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 thin slices Pineapple Naturally Sweet Baby, for snacks
- 2 corn thins original, for snack
- 1 tbs Willow Farm hummus dip, for snack
- 75g woolworths greek style yoghurt
- 2 tbs woolworths frozen mixed berries
1. Combine chicken and sauce in a small bowl. Working one at a time, soak a rice paper in a large bowl of hot water for 10-20 seconds, then place on a clean kitchen cloth to absorb excess water.
2. Place some of the chicken in the middle of the rice paper, top with some carrot and lettuce. Roll the rice paper, tuck in the ends to enclose the filling, then continue to roll firmly until end of paper. Place roll under a slightly damp cloth to prevent drying out. Continue with remaining rice paper and fillings, placing rolls under damp cloth as you go. Cover and refrigerate until ready to pack in lunch box.
Snacks: cut pineapple into star or other shapes and serve with chicken rice paper rolls.
Snacks: pack corn thins separately. When ready to eat, spread thins with hommus.
Snacks: combine and place yoghurt & berries in an airtight container.