- 12 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 2 cups dried apple
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ cup cranberries, roughly chopped
1. Place all ingredients except cranberries in a food processor, add 11/2 tbs water and pulse until well combined.
2. Remove blade then stir in chopped cranberries.
3. Roll 1 tablespoon mixture into a ball and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining mixture.
4. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes or until balls have set.
tip: balls will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.