- 1 Serves
- 5 Mins Prep
- 25 Mins Cook
- 200g sweet potato, peeled, cut into thick chips
- ½ tsp paprika2
- tbs willow farm dip tzatziki, to serve
- 60g diced lean cooked chicken breas
- t¼ apple, cored and diced2 tsp woolworths greek style yoghurt
- 2tsp woolworths mayonnaise 97% fat free
- ½ nana premium pita bread wholemeal
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 8 brown no added salt rice crackers, for snack
- 1 tbs chris’ dips lite hommus , for snack
Combine chicken, apple, yoghurt and mayonnaise. Stuff chicken mixture into pita pocket with lettuce.
1. Preheat oven to 200ºc (180ºc fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato on prepared tray, spray lightly with oil and sprinkle with paprika. Roast for 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
2. Serve sweet potato chips with tzatziki to dip.
Snack 2: crackers with hummus