- 4 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 10 Mins Cook
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 tbsp wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Extra-virgin olive oil spray
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked, plus
- 4 soft boiled eggs, to serve
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, to serve
- 100g lean ham, fat trimmed, to serve
1. Grate sweet potatoes and onion. Transfer to a sieve and squeeze out any excess moisture.
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl with egg, flour, herbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Preheat a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat and spray lightly with olive oil. Press 1/4 cup of sweet potato mixture into each hash brown and cook for 4 minutes on either side or until golden and crispy.
4. Drain on paper towel and serve with a soft boiled egg, baby spinach and ham.